There are plenty of hotel management systems available, each with their own compromises. Why settle for something that does only part of what you need? InnPlanner 2010 Designer allows you to design a perfect system for your hotel! Being a top-of-the line product, it allows full customization of every field and every action. Add extra fields and tables to reflect your hotel' unique features. Maximize your profit by offering inventive discounts depending on current or expected vacancy rates, make automated announcements, generate custom reports or even track employee salaries with InnPlanner 2010 Designer!
InnPlanner 2007 Designer allows complete customization of its looks and functions. Powerful built-in editors allow adding custom fields and records. Complex calculations of any complexity such as taxes or service charges are made easy and automatically with the advanced customization features of InnPlanner 2010 Designer.
Running a small hotel or Bed and Breakfast operation isn't simple and requires tons of paperwork. Don't make it more complicated than it has to be, and use a computer to plan and manage your everyday tasks! InnPlanner 2010 Designer takes care of everything in a hotel: room reservations, invoicing, guest check-in and check-out, service charges and bills, seasonal rates and special discounts, and financial and tax reports.
InnPlanner 2010 Designer effectively replaces hotel register books by maintaining a comprehensive database of all guests and their requests. To make your work more convenient, full access to the entire management system from network computers is available, allowing you to leave the lobby and perform management duties from the convenience of your office.
Analyze performance and profitability of your marketing campaigns and get comprehensive, reports automatically. InnPlanner 2010 Designer tracks and analyzes coupons and promotions as well as the performance of sales agents, and allows you to make better financial decisions.
» version 2010 - posted on 2010-02-10
New faster engine
Multi-user support other network
All designers are improved
» version 1 - posted on 2008-01-28
InnPlanner is try-before-buy software. This means:
1. All copyrights to InnPlanner are exclusively owned by the author - Mikhail Lishin.
2. Anyone may use this software during a test period of 30 days. Following this test period of 30 days or less, if
you wish to continue to use InnPlanner, you MUST register.
3. Once registered, the user is granted a non-exclusive license to use InnPlanner on one computer (i.e. a single
cpu), for any legal purpose, at a time. The registered InnPlanner software may not be rented or leased, but may be
permanently transferred, if the person receiving it agrees to terms of this license. If the software is an update,
the transfer must include the update and all previous versions.
4. The InnPlanner unregistered trial version, may be freely distributed, with exceptions noted below, provided the
distribution package is not modified. No person or company may charge a fee for the distribution of InnPlanner
without written permission from the copyright holder. The InnPlanner unregistered trial version may not be bundled or
distributed with any other package without written permission of the copyright holder.
5. InnPlanner IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK.
THE AUTHOR WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS OR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR
MISUSING THIS SOFTWARE.
6. You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse
engineer, or transfer the licensed program, or any subset of the licensed program, except as provided for in this
agreement. Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and may
result in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
7. All rights not expressly granted here are reserved by Mikhail Lishin.
8. Installing and using InnPlanner signifies acceptance of these terms and conditions of the license.
9. If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must remove InnPlanner files from your storage devices and
cease to use the product.
Thank you for using InnPlanner.
Binary Brilliant Inc.